Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Bauer Royal 8E Macro

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I was very lucky to have won a truly mint Bauer Royal 8E Macro and was wondering if anyone could answer a question: does the handle fold out, or is it permanently in the horizontal position? I can't figure out if this is supposed to move.

    BTW, this is a really wonderful camera -- I'm shooting some Kodachrome today!

    R.J.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member oldasdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The handle on the Bauer Royal turns.I don;t have mine ine front of me now so I can't remember which way it turns,but if it's facing forward for storage,you turn it and it rotates to a pistol grip position.

    If it's the same model I have,when it's in storage/tripod position,the trigger cannot be pressed as it is stored in an upright position.You need a cable release to run it in this position.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •